|Title:||BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST (SYSTEMS ANALYST)– ARLINGTON, VA|
Vacancy – Metro
Global Financial Services (US State Department)
cOMPTROLLER GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES washington office, bureau of the department of state.
VACANT POSITION: Business process analyst
CONTRACTOR: Haynes, Inc.
Global Financial Services Washington Office Bureau of the Department of State (DoS) requires the contractor to perform customer support desk services, business process analysis and systems implementation & training in support of the Washington office’s, Office of Claims, and domestic liaison activities.
- At least four years of overall relevant systems applications or IT experience.
- Must have skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have advanced skills in Access and Excel.
- Experience in analyzing new requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze complex requirements, develop alternate solutions related to financial services support issues.
- Knowledge of federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations, and procedures will be required.
- Must have a four-year degree from an accredited university or college in business, accounting, or a related field such as computer science or business administration.
- Ability to multi-task, trouble shoot and system applications, and to learn quickly with little guidance.
- Performs as an analyst supporting design, implementation, and testing of federal accounting and financial management systems.
- Works as a team member analyzing task requirements, developing work plans, executing assignments, and preparing documentation.
- Participates in new financial management initiatives to implement improvements.
- Provide background information, trend analysis and feasibility studies in implementing new programs and resolutions to problems.
Additional Performance Requirements, but not limited to the following:
TRACKING AND DOCUMENTING CUSTOMER INQUIRIES
Reporting and Metrics
In compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, the contractor creates reports on a weekly, monthly, and cumulative basis for internal and external use. The internal reports are primarily used to track performance metrics for the Washington Office as a whole. Contractor is required to track trend analysis in support of the ISO 9001 key performance metrics.
- Assists embassies, consulates and Washington Agencies and bureaus as well as internal customers in Charleston, SC.
- Coordinate with cashiers, accountants, functional contacts, cashier monitors and other day to day users on software programs designed to manage all aspects of financial operation at the various locations listed above.
- Front line support via incoming emails and phone calls - assists the customer through the entire process of research, gathering data, performing analysis and resolving the issue.
- Utilizing MS Outlook, draft, edit, obtain clearance on, and then release informational email broadcasts.
- Promptly draft articles for publication in a self-help tool, GFS Knowledge Base, which details in a
place of performance:
U.S. Department of State
Global Financial Services Washington
All personnel provided under this task order must possess a security clearance of “Secret”, to be issued by Department of State, Diplomatic Security.
$80,000 full benefits including health, dental, disability, paid leave, and 401K.
Haynes, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment