|Title:||Administrative Implementation Analyst|
The Bureau of the Comptroller and Global Financial Services (CGFS), Department of State (DoS) requires the contractor to provide Administrative Implementation Analyst services for the implementation of all CGFS Financial Systems global deployments.
- Must have a four-year degree from an accredited university or college in accounting or a related field such as computer science or business administration and three (3) years of relevant professional experience supporting the design, development, analysis, testing, or implementation of mainframe or client-server based financial systems similar in size, complexity, and scope to the DoS systems.
- Must have experience performing technical tasks and analysis, and working as part of a team. The Department prefers candidates that have experience with some of the systems and technical environments supporting DoS, performing help desk support for large, complex financial system implementations and knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations, and procedures.
- Functional expertise and experience in Federal accounting operations, policies, practices, reporting, and business process/requirements is desirable and may be substituted for the three years of IT experience.
- Experience in supporting the development/implementation of large, complex financial management systems is preferred. The Department prefers candidates with experience with some of the systems and technologies supporting DoS accounting and financial services.
- Responsible for the organization of implementation schedules and scheduling of tasks for the Implementation Team.
- Assist in the gathering of user and other post data for each post implementation as well as providing information to others as needed. Responsible for the reservation of training rooms, the coordination of Adobe Connect sessions and the distribution to the trainers/project manager of conference call information.
- Assist the tracking of implementation issues via the established implementation checklist.
- Assist the trainers in updates to the training materials, to include editing, generating, and updates when necessary
- Oversee the printing of training materials, purchasing of supplies and other general administrative support functions.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Lifting and walking up to 10 lbs is required.
Software Systems Utilized:
RFMS, eCC Country Clearance, MS Office 2010. Global e-Travel/E2, COAST, Adobe Connect, RPA, ILMS.
All personnel provided under this task order must be able to either possess or obtain a security clearance of “SECRET”, to be issued by Department of State, Diplomatic Security.